Everett Average Citizen
Everett Average Citizen
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics
 Rumors
 check this out
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  09:26:47 AM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are right, we need to be careful how we word our posts, fact, opinion or speculation. If it's fact the posters should share where he is getting his facts from.

Like you, I am still not pleased about receiving that email. It really ticked me off.
Go to Top of Page

massdee

5299 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  8:36:05 PM  Show Profile Send massdee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by massdee

I find it quite deceiving that your group has sent out unsigned emails to personal email addresses. If you received these addresses from people we know then that person should have signed their name. I will be emailing everyone on my contact list and ask which of them gave out my address. Your actions, has succeeded in creating many negative feelings and I truly feel this was an invasion of privacy. I, personally, give no merit to a group that will not sign their name. I am also disappointed in Alderman Van Campens answer to this.

I just want to update this. I did in fact email all my contacts, except one, an elected official. I have heard back from all of them and none of them gave my email address out to anyone. That only leaves one person, the elected official.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Everett Average Citizen © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2